Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have Enough Respect for yourself to say NO

I think a lot of people have lost respect for the individual, you know, the individual, the person who doesn't conform.---Erykah Badu
 
Have you ever had one of those days, or actually weekends where you have so much to say but you don't know where to begin?  Well, that's where I stand right now. And this post may turn discombobulated or a vent,  but maybe that's what I need right now.


So to start off since this is the topic that is on my mind right now.I think everyone is a fan of someone, especially celebrities. Well I have definitely learned that at many times being a fan is the best thing, to stay JUST being a fan. I had the opportunity to meet someone who I truly adoreD their musical talents, And I'm not the type of person who puts names in post, but I may need to for this because disappointment was an understatement. I had the opportunity to speak and hang out with this artist.  We were both vibing with each other, until the realization smacked me, no punched me in the face that, all he wanted was sex. No conversation at all, because that's considered an interview in his eyes. No he doesn't want to know anything about me because mid way through me saying anything he doesn't remember my name.  He had put on such a great facade in public, it definitely brings me to think that all artists such as singers, rappers, are  undercover actors (actresses). They put on this wonderful show of a certain package, but when the eyes of the media is away truly the mouse will WANT to come out and play.  In no way or form am I a groupie. I have too much respect for myself, as I told one of my friends, I may like you, but I LOVE myself. I can admit that my mistake is believing and trusting people too much. I want to see the best in everyone, but at times, some people don't have a best in them.  And I don't like to say this saying, but somethings "it is what it is".  I just couldn't believe how disrespectful he was, how all his songs currently state one thing yet he's the exact opposite of what he says and do.  HE even said that what he does in public is for show....And so now I can see why he's a lonely, horny, immature, disrespectful dog and I know that karma will greet him in the near future.  I told him I know you being a celebrity you're not used to being rejected or hearing the word "NO" but no! I had such high expectations for or a standard of him, because of the music, his blogs, videos, interviews etc, yet he's just a dog who gained popularity and money in his back pocket.  And it absolutely sucks that he knows he can get away with just wanting to have sex with his "fans", because there are fans excuse me, groupies, who will sleep with celebrities just to say that they did....but umm hell no! I AM a woman of class, intelligence and I have come too far for some upcoming artist (or artist at all) to bring me to a level of a ho. So readers, especially ladies, appreciate the artist work, but definitely keep everything short and sweet and don't grab onto the opportunity to hang out with a celeb. If you exchange numbers, keep it as that, no more no less then a conversation because "all they want" in exchange for that time is what YOU have between your legs, and have enough respect for yourself, for women, to say NO!


And I'm going to sleep on, whether I should blow up this celeb's spotlight in the REAL light... 


When a woman removes her garment, she also removes the respect that is hers.--- Herodotus

Stay blessed..Much Love,
Miss Ember

No comments:

Post a Comment