Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Got Got





She got me, yeah I said it,
She has me getting lost in my poetry because that’s when I find her,
Run my fingers through words to caress each of her syllables,
Become fluent in her body language,
Limb to limb linguistics,
She taunts me,
unravels me,
Carves her name so perfectly into the skin of my poems,
decorating it with characteristics she withholds,
She is art,
Art unfolding illustrating my sinful thoughts seductively
and that’s why I take her home,
and get lost in her once again,
Experience the smile she wears
as I aspire to deconstruct the mysteries that make up her,
The definition of freedom exists in the moments I witness her beauty before me,
I dare to catch the light in her dark brown pools as
sweet vowels and consonants roll off her tongue forming
my name…
I deeply drink her in, staining my tongue with memories of her,
Self control crumbling as the slick combination of our chemistry pours into me slowly,
Spine weakens,
static clings to my fingertips as they long to conform to the contours of her,
sink into her solid hips
pluck at the strings of her sensuality,
kiss her lips and be profound,
immerse in her flesh,
feel her trembles in the dark,
inhale her every moan and motion and drown in pleasure,
she got me I said,
she is about to make me lose my insanity as
moonlight plays its musical keys on her skin stroking to the rhythm of her dreams,
I watch her wrapped in these words alone,
her whispers slide down my neck,
settles just at the collarbone leaving me musing
for her kiss,

















No comments:

Post a Comment