Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dangerous Break

The Milky Way was tattooed across her back as she laid there,
She decided to come dance with me in the moonlight that night,
I recall this as I drink it in impatiently,
huddled beneath a blanket accompanied with heavy memories.
The wonder of looking into a stranger’s eyes and discovering
parts of yourself that you have forgotten,
and parts you’ve never been introduced to, that’s what she does.
Freefalling, tumbling into her deep brown portals she haunts me,
flings me through space and beyond,
between the intercourse of Heaven and Earth.
She doesn’t recognize how much she holds of me.

And I don’t even know if I can meld words together
in any fashion that would embody her,
You see, underneath the corset of her mystery
she’s a perfect dream encased in reality.
She blends and bends inside the will of me,
provoking me to want to do nothing but to be around her,
I whispered her pretty name,
heard it echo softly
heard it echo,
heard it echo softly hoping it would reach her.

My stomach growls from starvation of her presence,
I imagine an entrance and no leaving,
Shutting the world out,
Continuously waking up to the colorful unfolding dawn with her,
Our laughs escaping into the evening,
Tangle my fingers into her hair so she wouldn’t disappear,
My skin still ripples under her ghostly caresses,
The strong winds marries her sugar scent under my nose,
Her phantom kisses lingers in-between the skips of in and out of her saying my name.

She’s delicate as a snowflake but I break between her hands.
She got me
Fall
       ing
under,
she has ambushed me and yet possibly lays somewhere in innocence,
I’ve been drinking in her eyes a little more than recommended lately,
they’ve been chasing me around for days and hours now,
I don’t know how I lost her… and misplaced myself all in one sitting,
But it happened.
Her sea storm eyes have me sketching on her sad and love lost eyelids a shade of adoration.
She’s built the Great Wall around her,
to avoid getting less then what she deserves,
a regular to the feel of “always happens” coming on,
calculates different reasons to push away,
but whatever what was so devastatingly broken inside her I will try to lift it, be the bridge that divides her fears until she feels safe again,
I barely know of this beauty, but I would do that for her.
It would be best if I could cage up all the words that have so effortlessly plunged from my lips but how can you blame me?

So put it all on me,
Even if you don’t know what to say,
I will hear your poetry, I say to her.
Free flow through me and I will read your words
You have cleverly disguised yourself in attempts to not be captured,
But you have the words to change this situation, our position,
Plant me into the pages of your next chapter so we can stem together,
Let me rest in the oasis of you,
Come take a chance and come help me write this,
because this poem is only for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment