Friday, November 12, 2010

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself

My name is Ember, some people call me Miss Ember, Em, Emmy, either way you put it I'm who I am.  Originally this blog started because I was going to document a year and a half of trials, tribulations, love, laughter, good and hard times of being in a long distance relationship (ldr) However, the LDR didnt even last two months because the person I had put my faith and trust in didn't return it back to me. Another woman who he had known for awhile came into the picture, and I just became an infatuation that he was able to have for the time we were in the same city, because once he left he changed and let what is in between his legs do the thinking, talking, and acting. I then became the love of his life to your only worth maybe 5 years of my life, you're not a lifetime. And NO ONE  ever needs to be around or wait for no one who dares to think of someone in that way. It's definitely not an unfortunate case because I rather had known within two months of him not being worth my time then waiting for a year and half for him...so thanks to him!

Soooooo that what was the original idea of this blog..but since I have moved on from that chapter, lesson learned, and I'm a wiser and stronger independent woman I have now made this blog into my daily/weekly thoughts. Different life experiences, questions, etc, so I would love for you to join me on this lifetime journey. All comments, suggestions, concerns are welcomed.

So since I'm reintroducing myself, my name is Miss Ember, a biracial (puerto rican and black) 100% Mixed..shout out to Svenya, independent,  NY native, currently in North Carolina,  majoring in culinary arts, minor in dance, poetic artist genius woman.....theres alot more to me that can appear to the eye and for what i can say through this reintroduction, but you will be educated about me more on the way in the lifetime journey of my blog...

Stay blessed..much love,
Miss Ember

1 comment:

  1. i love you miss ember and am so blessed to be a person on your journey. i hope to continue to walk with you and experience things that you experience. you are an amazing person, friend, poet, dancer, but more than anything a wonderful WOMAN!!!

    ReplyDelete